- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your KrogerPlus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a KrogerPlus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on EditKroger Community Rewardsinformation and input your KrogerPlus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your KrogerPlus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered KrogerPlus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered KrogerPlus card when shopping for each purchase to count.